Traditional Chinese Medicine Treatment of Pediatric Accumulation
Margin is a pediatric period, especially 1?
A common medical syndrome in children 5 years old.
It refers to chronic diseases such as systemic weakness, weight loss, yellowing, and dryness caused by spleen and stomach damage due to improper metabolism or the effects of various diseases.
Nowadays, people’s living standards have gradually improved, and the number of single children has increased recently. Parents lack awareness. Many parents are afraid that their children will not be full.
As the saying goes, “Milk is expensive sometimes, food is expensive and seasonable.” It is by no means that the more you eat, the better you will grow.
I do n’t know, feeding too early, eating too much fat, eating too much cold food, and blindly strengthening nutrition, on the contrary, it increases the load of the spleen, hurts the spleen and stomach, consumes qi and blood fluid, and stays in the coke, reducing appetite., Nutritional deficiencies, so the current accumulation is mostly caused by nutritional imbalances.
Massage therapy: 1. Principles of treatment for those who suffer from stasis of milk and food, should be used to eliminate stasis, and to strengthen the spleen and stomach;
2, commonly used acupuncture points spleen meridian, Banmen, four seams (four horizontal stripes), inner gossip, abdomen, umbilicus, Zusanli, spine and other points.
3, commonly used methods of pushing, rubbing, rubbing, pinching, pinching, pressing and so on.
4. Operation method (1), basic treatment method: take the supine position of the child, first operate on the upper limbs, push the spleen 500 times, push the door 300 times, push four horizontal stripes 200 times, and gossip 200 times within the transport;In the above position, the abdomen is rubbed with the umbilical cord for about 5 minutes, so that there is a kind of warmth in the abdomen, and then press and rub each side of Zusanli acupoint for 1 minute.
The child took the prone position, food, and two middle fingers rubbing the spleen, stomach, and sanjiao respectively, each point for 1 minute; then apply pressure on the child’s spine point, starting from the Gumi point, up to largeVertebral points, about 3?
5 times; in order to enhance the stimulation can be more pinch in the spleen, stomach, Sanjiao points.
(2) Addition and subtraction with the certificate: For those who have stagnant milk, add 500 times to clear the spleen soil, 300 times to clear the spleen, 300 times to clear the large intestine, 100 times to clear the kidney water, and rub the middle simmer for 5 minutes;For those who suffer from blood loss, add the spleen meridian 500 times, push up the Sanguan 300 times, rub the horseshoes for 5 minutes, Modan field for 2 minutes, rub the blood sea 30 times, refer to rub the Shenshu, and ask the acupoints for 1 minute each.
Note: 1. Massage is used to treat pediatric accumulation (malnutrition) once a day, and 7 days is a course of treatment.
2. Accumulation of diseases should be early.
The delay is long and other organs are involved, but it is difficult to heal.
3. Reasonable and reasonable, eat regularly and quantitatively; prevent partial eclipse, picky eaters, and correct bad habits such as snacks; replace breast milk, add supplementary food in time, and pay attention to nutrition to protect children’s gastrointestinal function
4. Those who are deficient in zinc, iron, calcium and other trace elements should be appropriately supplemented in advance.
5. Pay attention to diet hygiene and prevent various infectious and parasitic diseases.
6. Properly arrange outdoor activities and physical exercises for children to increase appetite and improve digestion.
7, to ensure adequate sleep for children.
Acupuncture treatment: the treatment of snoring is mainly based on spleen and stomach.
Commonly used points: ① acupuncture at four slit points (odd points); ②, Jiji point (located under Dumai Jing Yaoshu point 0).
5 inches) hanging line.
Operation method: Four slit points, puncture with a triangular needle, squeeze out the yellow-white mucus.
Accumulation of hanging holes: One spare embroidery needle No. 9 and a red silk thread (marked) on the pinhole. During operation, first wipe the skin and the needle with a 75% alcohol cotton ball.Use your left thumb and index finger to pinch the acupoint, and use your right hand to cross the superficial piercing surface for about 1?
2 cm wide, tie and fasten the silk thread, and cut the remaining thread.
This line is generally at 3?
5 days automatic replacement.
According to clinical practice observations, if there is no other comorbidity in children with congestion, only acupuncture of the four suture points and the concubine points will be cured with one treatment, and no internal medicine is required.
Press: Four seams, the Jiji acupoint can eliminate pediatric milk food stasis, which is an effective acupoint for the treatment of rickets.
Attention must be paid during the treatment: ① The area where the Jiji points are hanging can usually be washed with water, but after washing, wipe with a dry cloth. Do not grab with your fingers to avoid local skin infection.
② Don’t eat fragrant, fried, fried, dry snacks after treatment. If you suffer from enteritis, avoid oily soup.
③ If the disease is caused by intestinal worm disease or tuberculosis, the primary disease must be treated.
In the later stages of the disease, patients with extreme weight loss should be treated with drugs or integrated traditional Chinese and Western medicine.
④ Early treatment is important for the prevention of this disease. Breast milk replacement is encouraged, and nutrient-rich and easily digestible food is given during weaning.
Regular diet should be quantified regularly to avoid partial eclipse.
Diet: 1. The ingredients of the previous rice carrot porridge: about 250 grams of carrots, 50 grams of rice.
Production: Wash and slice carrots and cook with rice for porridge.
Usage: fasting, 2 times a day.
Efficacy: wide middle and lower air, eliminate product stagnation.
Suitable for pediatric stagnation, digestion does not occur.
2, Poria boiled chicken liver raw materials: chicken liver 30 grams, Poria 10 grams Production: chicken liver, Poria co-boiled.
Usage: Eat liver and drink soup for 10 days.
Efficacy: Invigorate the spleen and blood, and nourish liver and kidney.
Applicable to infantile accumulation, physical deficiency.
3, malt fried composition: 20 grams of malt.
Usage: Fry for 30 minutes, take 2 times daily.
Efficacy: Eliminate milk.
Indications: Injury (feeding) of infants.
4. Barley porridge composition: 50 barley rice?
Usage: ground barley, eat porridge often.
Efficacy: tonicate the spleen and widen the intestine.
Indications: Injuries caused by milk, diet, nausea and vomiting, abdominal distension and abdominal pain.
5. Composition of plantain paste: plantain 100-200 grams.
Usage: Plantain and water are ground into a paste, 2 times a day, 2 teaspoons each time.
Indications: food constipation, poor appetite, bloating.
6, fragrant ginger milk composition: 2 cloves, 5 ml of ginger juice, 250 ml of milk.
Usage: Boil in the same aluminum pot, remove cloves, season with a small amount of sugar, and serve twice a day.
Efficacy: nourishing the spleen, reducing inversion, and stopping vomiting.
Indications: The accumulation of emaciated skin is weak, and children with vomiting are vomiting.
7, Xiaoshi porridge composition: lotus meat, yam, malt, lentils, hawthorn, etc.
Usage: add pre-made rice porridge to eat.
Efficacy: Jianpi Xiaoshi Huazhi.
Indications: pediatric food product, body weight loss, poor appetite, who will be stingy.
8. Hawthorn fried composition: 15 grams of hawthorn.
Usage: decoction, 3 times a day.
Efficacy: Eliminates greasiness and meat accumulation.
Indications: stagnation of meat, abdominal distension, infantile trauma.
9, radish seeds fried composition: 30 grams of radish seeds.
Usage: slightly fried, decoction.
Indications: stagnation and fullness, abdominal pain, constipation or vomiting.
10. Composition of steamed quail: 1 quail Usage: add a small amount of oil and salt, steam it, and take it in the morning and evening, and eat it for 1 week.
Efficacy: Spleen and stomach, angry blood.
Indications: Pediatric malnutrition, weight loss, poor appetite, constipation, disgrace.
11, mutton porridge composition: 250 grams of mutton, 250 grams of yam, 150 grams of rice before.
Usage: Lamb is rotten, yam is crushed, rice porridge is cooked in the broth.
Efficacy: Spleen and stomach, nourishing qi and blood.
Indications: Pediatric malnutrition or accumulation.
12, Jianpi Xiaoshi custard composition: 3 grams of yam, 3 grams of malt, 3 grams of Poria, 4 grams of hawthorn, 3 grams of lotus seed meat, 6 grams of chicken internal gold, 3 grams of betel nut.
Usage: Study the fine powder on the medicine, 5 grams each time, add 1 egg and mix and steam, then add the appropriate amount of salt or sugar, 1?
Efficacy: nourishing the spleen and qi, digesting and appetizing.
Indications: Weakness of the spleen and stomach, stoppage of the food product, difficulty in eliminating food, abdominal pain and swelling, diarrhea in the stool, weak pulse, etc .;